[Cuis-dev] Slow keyboard input

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 01:05:14 PST 2022

hi Luciano,

I didn't notice it, it may be just the vm.

some months ago we agreed to run on this VM by default:

|wget -O cogspur.tgz
https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/releases/download/202003021730/squeak.cog.spur_linux64x64_202003021730.tar.gz|

See, here
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/blob/master/Documentation/GettingStarted.md