[Cuis-dev] Browse class subcategories

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 21:31:40 PST 2022

I found something a little annoying. If there are system categories like
'Morphic-A' and 'Morphic-A-B', the browser shows 'Morphic' as top category
with subcategories 'A' and 'A-B', and when selecting 'A' it shows classes
of both 'Morphic-A' and 'Morphic-A-B'.
I think we only want to show classes of subcategories when selecting a top
category like 'Morphic', and I think 'A' should not include classes of
'A-B'. The attached method should fix this.