[Cuis-dev] MessageSet indenting

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Mon Jan 31 06:26:49 PST 2022

I think that spaces are better than dashes, for me it looks better and it
is consistent with how the browser shows the class hierarchy.

On Sun, Jan 30, 2022 at 3:03 AM Luciano Notarfrancesco via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> This change set modifies slightly how the hierarchy is shown in message
> sets (senders/implementors). Instead of prefixing with something like '[---
> ---] - ' it prefixes with spaces, and looks just like the class list in a
> browser. Not sure if there's another reason for the dashes, tho, let me
> know if there is.

<https://10pines.com/>Hernán WilkinsonSoftware Developer & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson