[Cuis-dev] Transcript Dark Theme fix

Alan Dao alan.n.dao at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 23:01:59 PDT 2022

Hi all!

Not sure if others have noticed, but when using DarkTheme, Transcript's
appearance would still have the same white background color even though the
other windows would have dark gray background colors. I discovered why
Transcript wasn't appearing consistent with the other system windows and
modified some code to fix it. Can someone take a look and see if it's good
to merge to master?

I've only started learning Smalltalk and Morphic recently, so I apologize
in advance if some changes are weird or not optimal :)

Best,
Alan