[Cuis-dev] FW: FW: Freezing UI - can't interrupt via Alt+.

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Wed Jul 13 11:06:59 PDT 2022

Hi Jaromir,

On 7/13/2022 10:18 AM, Jaromir Matas via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Hi Juan,
>
> Thanks for encouragement :)
>
> > Now these work: […]
>
> Cool! I just a did just a quick check and noticed a few regressions:
>
> [1/0] fork.
>
> 5 seconds asDelay wait.
>
> FillInTheBlankMorph request: 'What is your favorite color?'
>
> "pressing Cancel won't terminate the UI and keeps looping at 100%"

Silly me. nil is the answer when user cancels! Just pushed a reasonable
fix. Thanks!

> And this example stopped working properly when abandoning:
>
> [self halt] ensure: [self halt]

What is the behavior you see? What is the behavior you expect? At what
update number did it work as you expected?

Thanks!

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich