[Cuis-dev] Decentralized menu definition

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:42:51 PDT 2022

Yes, it would be great to address those issues, and also unify different
ways to define commands/actions/services on models that can be triggered by
buttons, menues and keyboard shortcuts, and do it in a way that can be
easily extended by packages. Currently we have SimpleServiceEntry for
FileList, I think these could eventually be reimplemented in terms of a new
(more general and simpler) commands/actions/services thing.