[Cuis-dev] Latest BaseImage and FFI Tests all Green in latest image

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Thu Jul 21 12:07:04 PDT 2022

Nice. I did not pay attention it is for RISCV64.

Among the hard (extremely) things in my todo, I would like to build a
prototype with a two folding e-ink screens, and a pen of course. A kind
of e-paper notebook for students and teachers.

Linux/Framebuffer/Cuis with dedicated domain knowledge applications and
learning management app + a few frame buffer applications like a Web
browser.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo