[Cuis-dev] Cuis code, examples, documentation not updated for Cuis 6

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Wed Jun 1 02:46:16 PDT 2022

On 5/29/2022 12:36 PM, ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am getting reports on older code and examples which were authored
> under Cuis 5 (pre-Vector Graphics and Morphic UI refactor) which have
> not been updated for Cuis 6 (e.g. the Layout Tour in
> https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Learning-Cuis and MorphIt in
> https://github.com/KenDickey/Cuis-Smalltalk-BabySteps).
>
> I promise to get to these, but I am super busy right now and some
> things will take some time to update.
>
> Thanks for reporting and keep doing it.
>
> I will re-author/update soonest.
>
> Thanks for your patience,
> -KenD

Hi Ken,

It is always work in progress. The Cuis world is an ecosystem. All the
little animals that live here are changing and evolving all the time,
and adapting to changes in their environment and the fellow little
animals they live with. It is OK.

Thanks for caring!

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich