[Cuis-dev] Simple 'plot' ?

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu Jun 2 00:48:16 PDT 2022

Hi,

I back up Juan suggestion. Play with the basic Cuis image and read all
"The Cuis Book" to acquire fundamental knowledge about the system. It is
a gentle introduction to Cuis, it tries to avoid as much as possible
frustration when learning about Cuis. It will give you  a strong
knowledge base for future progress.

>> I am looking for a classe which allows me to oben a
>> window/plane/whatever in which I can set points via commands...
>
> I am sure Hilaire can comment, but for a simple example,
> note: SamplePlotterMorph in 'Morphic-Widgets-Extras'

DrGeo does a descent plotting of 2D curve. Its locus morph (LocusMorph)
samples recursively a function curve. Underneath it use a double link
list to dynamically adapt the sampling rate depending on the zoom
factor, visible area, etc.

http://dev.drgeou.eu, srcCuis/ folder in the repo

Hilaire

--