[Cuis-dev] Re : Re: Hanging image at start up

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Sun Jun 5 06:06:57 PDT 2022

Hi Mariano,

You likely have an your disk an out dated version of DrGeo.pck.st.

Checkout the installation instruction at:

https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~drgeo-developers/drgeo/trunk/files/head:/srcCuis

There are several dependencies to properly install and get DrGeo
running. It is not plain easy. Once ported finish, I will clean the repo.

The Gettext package I ported to Cuis should be move from cuis-xp to
Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev repo, but I need to test it a bit more.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu