[Cuis-dev] Simple 'plot' ?

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Tue Jun 7 11:14:16 PDT 2022

On 6/1/2022 10:24 AM, ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev wrote:
> On 2022-05-31 19:38, tuxic via Cuis-dev wrote:
>
>> Not only the Package Downloader hangs,
>> the Package Installer does the same.
>
> Hmmm.. bad.
>
> Looking at the Morphic repos, I note that many are depricated.  I am
> afraid we have not looked at this code for some time while our focus
> has been on the transition from Cuis 5 to Cuis 6, sigh.
>
> We need to gather code for Cuis 6 somewhere (UI-Morph-Examples?) and
> remove the old stuff.
>
> Rather than trying to load 'Morphic-Widgets-Extras', I would go to the
> file list, find Morphic/Morphic-Widgets-Extras.pck.st and use the
> Package Browser button to view the code without loading it.
>
> I'll try to get to this today or tomorrow.
>
> Juan, Hernan, look at the hang?
>
> -KenD

Can't reproduce it. Both packages load fine here.

Meino, can you try again after pulling all repos and installing updates?
If the problem still happens, please try to provide any additional
details that might help others reproduce it.

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich
https://twitter.com/JuanVuletich