[Cuis-dev] vm command line parameters in Windows

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Mon Jun 13 06:15:34 PDT 2022

Hi Nicola,

It isn't a big problem. I could not get it working with the headless stuff,
but otherwise a batch file with this contents works:

IF NOT EXIST Image\Haver6.0-5213.image VM\SqueakConsole -headless Image\Cuis6.0-5171.image -r Haverize --integrate
VM\SqueakConsole Image\Haver6.0-5213.image %*

I presume you try to display text on the console, which fails with an exception,
if you use Squeak.exe.
SqueakConsole.exe, however does the trick.

HTH,
Gerald