[Cuis-dev] vm command line parameters in Windows

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 08:13:03 PDT 2022

Hi Gerald,

putting all together i found where my mistake was, i was using '..' for
quoting instead of " ... ".
Windows ComandShell does not like it and dies silently.

. So, it seems all works, except the "-headless", as you say.
. I confirm also the output gets written only if I run with
SqeuakConsole.exe

I am going open a issue in GitHub on OpenSmalltalkVM if nobody knows the
trick
to make "-headless" work. This is quite important, it is not nice at all to
see
ghost windows running around every time a script gets called (maybe in
backgroud).

bye
Nicola