[Cuis-dev] Unreadable Exception messages

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Thu Jun 16 11:37:04 PDT 2022

On 6/16/2022 12:30 PM, Mariano Montone via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Hi,
>
> some times when an Exception is raised, its message is unreadable.
>
> For example, have a look at the window's title here:
>
> [image]
>

> So I would like to be able to inspect the currently raised exception
> from the debugger there.
>
> Is it possible?
>

> Thanks,
>
>          Mariano

In that particular exception, the usual behavior is to add the error
message as selected text to the method you are saving. If not in a code
window, the latter part runs. Then, all the information is there in the
debugger.

I'm sure I'm not getting what you say. Can you provide an easy to
reproduce example?

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich