[Cuis-dev] [Preference] Category as domain name

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Sun Jun 19 07:44:10 PDT 2022

Okay, so all in all we rename PreferenceNG to PreferenceDictionary (to
be done later anyway) and turn ThePreferences class variable to an
instance variable?

The system specific methods should be on the instance side as this will
be where is the dictionary of preference). The way to access the
preferences will be done instance side versus class side.

The downside: Application preference will have access to methods related
to system preferences.

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu