[Cuis-dev] BaseImageTests for 5302

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Wed Jun 22 05:06:54 PDT 2022

On 6/21/2022 4:18 PM, ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Juan,
>
> Running the code for (e.g.)
> TestValueWithinFix>>testValueWithinTimingBasic
> works fine (expected value check does not trigger assert) in a
> Workspace -- every time.  This is also OK when running the test in a
> code Browser.
>
> Running the code in the SUnit Test Runner fails every time (on my slow
> riscv).
>
> The essential difference is that the SUnit Test Runner backgrounds the
> tests.
>
> Perhaps change tests to run block atomically with
> #grabProcessorFor:onTimeout: ?
>
> -KenD

But #grabProcessorFor:onTimeout: already have tests.

This test is verifying #valueWithin:onTimeout:. It should work ok even
in the presence of other processes. All we need is a larger value in the
assert: It still needs to be smaller than one second, or the test would
be tested nothing.

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich