[Cuis-dev] [Preference] Category as domain name

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu Jun 23 01:11:13 PDT 2022

Ok let's go for it. In the end we will have done a perfect circle, with
two classes to handle the preferences, but with a slightly better
implementation. This is for the better.

I will have to contribute changeset to revert the use of the
PreferenceNG and but back the use of the global variable Preferences

But after that, application will have their own space for preferences,
as for example the possible global variable DrGeoPreferences you
mentioned. Not sure I will turn it as a global though.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu