[Cuis-dev] [FIX] Add class instance variables to classes sometimes fails

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Wed Jun 29 07:31:35 PDT 2022

Hi Gerald,

The test helps. Thanks.

Your initial changes recognize a broken data structure, and instead of
trying to understand what caused the breakage, it just hides it under
the carpet. That's why I asked for more info to reproduce and understand
the problem.

Just pushed #5331. It fixes the root cause: When adding class ivars, the
shape of subclasses was not updated. This is a serious bug! It is now
fixed, and your test now passes.

Cheers,

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich