[Cuis-dev] Modal morph

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu Mar 10 12:57:36 PST 2022

Hi Juan,

I did not forget, busy with other stuff to move on.

I have a good enough work around but a more general solution will be better.

To observe the issue, in the Cuis-Smalltalk-UI repo, install
UI-Click-Select.pck.st
<https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-UI/blob/main/lib/UI-Click-Select.pck.st>,
then test the class example PluggableDropDownListOfMorph.

The work around is present, so debugger will not raise. Observe the
event handler added to this class.

Thanks

Hilaire

--