[Cuis-dev] Black screen a Cuis start up

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Sat Mar 12 06:39:50 PST 2022

On 3/10/2022 6:07 PM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I observed several time that my saved Cuis image won't start. It
> starts and the WM window is black, indefinitely. Image size is 25MB
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Hilaire

I think not.

Once a saved image does this, and you kill it, will it always do the
same? Or maybe later it starts? While unresponsive, does it use a lot of
CPU?

Start it from a command line if you are not already doing it. Do you get
any error or messages in the console?

Is any file saved at the current folder, the image folder or the VM folder?

Does it finally start if you wait, for instance, five minutes?

HTH,

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich