[Cuis-dev] Show ' Tell of Visual Properties @ California Smalltalkers

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Sat Mar 12 06:52:53 PST 2022

On 3/10/2022 6:00 PM, ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev wrote:
> On 2022-03-10 11:45, Hernan Wilkinson wrote:
>
>> Great! Thanks for sharing!
>> How did it go?
>
> Usual couple of pot holes.  Started slow, but I think it went rather
> well.
>
> I saw Juan smile a few times.  :)
>
> I think you will find it worth a watch.
>
> Good on ya,
> -KenD

It was a very nice presentation! I like your easy, slow paced rhythm and
your focus on usability and discoverability.

To me, the best part was to see Dan Ingalls smile when you did things
similar to his old demo of LivelyKernel! BTW, I watched it recently, and
I think I like his "auto embed" of morphs on drop. It feels much more
natural than our "embed into" menu option. Maybe we'd do it like that too.

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich