[Cuis-dev] OT. Cuis running in a commercial product

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 03:40:09 PDT 2022

Hi guys,

I wanted to let you know that what you have seen
in the last Cuis-meeting has been delivered.

So we have officially a Cuis running a commercial embedded product.

In the end, i ported all to the BeagleBone Black.
I was too much scared of thermal issues in the BB-AI.

The project is finally composed of a part in Cuis and a part in C++.

The only thing that forced me to C++ in this case is that i
wanted to make at least half of the code not readable/changeable.

bye
Nicola