[Cuis-dev] Newbie questions

Aik-Siong Koh askoh at askoh.com
Fri Mar 25 11:35:30 PDT 2022

Juan:

Thanks for reply.
Since we go to World/Open/Messages Names,
wouldn't a World/Find be very efficient for finding classes, message
names, source code, etc in one place?
Cuis Terse Guide should mention finding things.

Alt Tab switches OS windows. What is the equivalent for switching Cuis
Morphs inside Cuis?

All the best,
Aik-Siong Koh