[Cuis-dev] UTF-8 Unicode editors

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Mon May 2 06:05:14 PDT 2022

But we have a VM that shields us from platform peculiarities. Maybe some
specific app needs UTF-16, but if Cuis switches source code file format,
it will be from ASCII/ISO8859-15 to UTF-8.

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich
https://twitter.com/JuanVuletich