[Cuis-dev] FileList preference

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Sat May 7 13:22:48 PDT 2022

Ok. In that case, I think the type for #initialFileListDirectories could be
#(root image vm current misc) where #misc means the preference value is
a DirectoryEntry instance. Most of the behavior will have to be move to
FileList though, but you will just need to adjust as:

PreferenceNG at: #initialFileListDirectories put: '/tmp/' asDirectoryEntry
PreferenceNG at: #initialFileListDirectories put: #root

Will it do it?

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo