[Cuis-dev] FileList preference

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Sun May 8 01:29:10 PDT 2022

Le 07/05/2022 à 22:46, Gerald Klix a écrit :
> FileList>>#initialDirectoryList is method to handle this stuff. It
> should read #root_*s*_.
> On Windows there are multiple roots aka. drives.
> Do I get this right, #roots is the initial value, and #(roots image vm
> current) are the possible values?

Yes, #(roots image vm current)  is the type of this preference.

However I don't know yet how to integrate into its type the Set of
DirectoryEntry instances. In the early discussion about the Preference
design, we discussed the type could be a class, an array of possible
values or an instance of a PreferenceType object an Preference browser
could interpret.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo