[Cuis-dev] [Ann] Unicode Text Editors

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Tue May 10 15:15:58 PDT 2022

Hi Folks,

Today I pushed to GitHub some updates and a new version of
VectorGraphics. Now Cuis editors can work on Unicode Strings!

Pull repos, start Cuis, install updates, select a TrueType font, and the
play with the demo class messages in StringUtf8 and StringUtf16. I won't
give much details in this message, so I won't spoil the surprise. Go and
try it!!!

Thanks Ken for your work on Unicode. It helped in many ways. Integrating
Ropes is still work to be done!

Thanks Sven Van Caekenberghe for https://github.com/svenvc/UTF8String. I
took a couple of very good ideas and code from Sven implementation.

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich
https://twitter.com/JuanVuletich