[Cuis-dev] Parser gets confused when using $| in binary selectors

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Thu May 12 13:41:24 PDT 2022

Thanks Folks!

Luciano, I just pushed your changes. I also found an instance of '\\-'
that I fixed too. There are several changes required for optional
packages in the Cuis-Smalltalk organization. Will push them tomorrow.

WRT to Decompiler, decompiled code is actually OK, with a space after
binary selectors. What was wrong was the #storeString of literal Points.
Fixed Point>>#printOn: for that. Now DecompilerTests pass.

Cheers!