[Cuis-dev] Some more Bag tweaks

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Fri May 13 14:54:16 PDT 2022

On 5/3/2022 4:54 AM, Luciano Notarfrancesco via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Here are some more methods that take advantage of the structure of a
> Bag (#allSatisfy:, #anySatisfy:, #max:, #min:, #sum:, etc).
>
> Also made some tweaks to some methods in Collection to call existing
> methods instead of reimplementing, in order to simplify the changes in
> Bag (otherwise. for example, I'd have to implement #sum, #sum: and
> #sum:ifEmpty: in Bag instead of only implementing #sum:ifEmpty). And I
> changed Collection>>#product to produce an error when the collection
> is empty instead of returning 1 (to be consistent with Collection>>#sum:).
>
> All base image tests pass, but please review.

Integrated.

> Also, while running tests I got a walkback on BitBltCanvasEngine, see
> the attached log.

Strange. sourceForm is nil, but the font should have been just
installed, and the font has notNil glyphs. Can't understand what
happened there. If you ever see it again, please try to reproduce it.

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich
https://twitter.com/JuanVuletich