[Cuis-dev] Load All TrueType Fonts fails in Cuis6.0-5069; porting from VW to Cuis (addendum)

Shaping shaping at uurda.org
Sun May 15 13:21:37 PDT 2022

Perhaps we can fully load the new image by default, knowing that all packages are mutually consistent, because we do so much testing and QA.   Then the user can move his ultra-fat image somewhere else and begin subtractive synthesis to get down to what he really wants.  Or:  he has to bring the packages with him.  So he should at least download all available packages while the image is still in the Git folder, and then copy .image/.changes/.user.changes and hopefully just one packages folder to the new location.

I suppose the planned Git integration will make all of this unnecessary.