[Cuis-dev] high-speed rich text

Shaping shaping at uurda.org
Mon May 16 07:11:18 PDT 2022

Has anyone yet read the previous e-mail with the subject shown above?  The e-mail contains a Pharo screenshot of an inspector, and discusses rich-text rendering speed.  The e-mail was held up by the server.  Can it be allowed to go through, so that I can see some meaningful discussion about high-performance text?  Slow rendering of rich text is my main pain-point right now.

Why are emails with a screenshot being stopped?   The e-mail was not that big, and drive space is cheap these days.

Why is the Cuis community not using Discord?   I find it much easier, quicker, and productive.

Shaping