[Cuis-dev] [Haver] Presentations

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Mon May 16 12:27:59 PDT 2022

Hi all,

if I remember correctly, there was interest in aspects of
Haver I did not show during my last demo of Haver.

- Juan was interested in PlanE the object-store/database.
- Hillaire was interested the Worlds/Project code.
- There was also interest in an Environment-implementation,
that encapsulates the whole system.
- Additionally some were interested in UI-tools, like ActionBuilder.

Please tell me, if I should do another Haver demo in the near future.
If yes, I also appreciate some hints about possible topics.

HTH and Best Regards,

Gerald