[Cuis-dev] which classes to have in Kernel

sp at xeny.net sp at xeny.net
Fri May 20 16:00:25 PDT 2022

Arg - sorry - I didn't finish my last sentence before posting!  The last
sentence was meant to read:

If we have these three levels then we can be relaxed about moving things
  that are not completely essential out of Kernel and into *either the
middle class or non-Kernel classes in the minimal image*.