[Cuis-dev] A couple of Morphic 3 questions

Ignacio Sniechowski 0800nacho at gmail.com
Tue May 24 06:32:05 PDT 2022

Hi Adrian!
Welcome. Happy you liked the simplicity of Cuis.
That is what we all love of Cuis, the ability to understand the full system.
I will leave the first question for others to respond to.
But I don't think that Morphic 3 is going to be introduced in Pharo at
least from what it seems, Pharo is working on Spec 2 and the GT toolkit.

Personally, though I like the GT toolkit, Spec and Roassal. The complexity
that Pharo has reached is beyond what I can manage.
cheers
Nacho

*Ignacio Sniechowski*