[Cuis-dev] Scroll pane child width

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Thu May 26 07:13:52 PDT 2022

Hi Hilaire,

I'm not sure it is possible with Cuis layout classes; I don't know with
certainty.

For my preference browser, I've implemented my own classes for let's say
PropertyEditorRow, etc.

I also have a FormLayoutMorph that does what you need if you want to
have a look:
https://bitbucket.org/mmontone/mold/src/master/Morphic-Widgets-Extras2.pck.st

Install that package and browse FormLayoutMorph examples in class side.

Cheers,

Mariano