[Cuis-dev] Scroll pane child width

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:34:39 PDT 2022

El 26/5/22 a las 11:45, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev escribió:

> Hi Mariano,
>
> I don't want to annoy you, but both packages do not load. There is a
> strange SyntaxErrorNotification.

Oh. That's strange. I'm being able to load both packages and run in my
image here ..

Can you give me more info somehow, so I can debug?

> Nevertheless, I added you to the Cuis-Smalltalk-UI, fell free to
> contribute.
>
> I am not particularly attached to my PreferenceBrowser experiment.
> Feel free to replace it with a more capable tool.

I may provide an implementation of a PreferenceBrowser based on a Props
library I have, that is for specifying properties for any object, and
then tools for editing them. But not intended as a replacement for the
tool you are working on ..

Mariano