[Cuis-dev] Props library and a PreferenceNG browser tool

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Fri May 27 01:28:45 PDT 2022

Mariano your tool looks promising.

I agree, for the common good, a tool at application level to edit
application preferences is a real plus.

Cuis-Smalltalk-UI is the right place. Nevertheless, contributing there
is a lot more work as we try to factorize on the used component/widget
to be coherent and minimize code duplication, but in the long run it is
a big win for Cuis rump-up.

(I spend a lot of time in Cuis-Smalltalk-UI instead of the DrGeo port,
but I think it is a win in the longer term)

Mariano, I added you as admin of the repo.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu