[Cuis-dev] Libpulse dependency - why does a programming language require a certain audio interface?

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sat May 28 09:58:08 PDT 2022

Yo ! My video spread in places i don't even know !

Tuxic, I put very little study into the audio part.
I can't help you much, but I am 90% sure this is a VM (OpenSmalltalk VM)
thing, not strictly related to Cuis.

I found this discussion that might be relevant:
http://forum.world.st/OpenSmalltalk-opensmalltalk-vm-No-sound-on-Linux-489-td5115348.html

bye
Nicola