[Cuis-dev] Package Installer & Package Downloader

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Sun May 29 11:07:48 PDT 2022

It is very nice to have the Package Downloader look for and find Cuis
packages.

One wants this to be a bit more robust.  I would like to see only
packages which could be successfully loaded.

There are cases where this is less than helpful.
[A] Packages under development or otherwise incomplete
[B] Packages which require/depend upon other packages or code available
if a repository is cloned, but are unavailable if not.

It would seem to me that if we added some "released" marker to packages
which are expected to be loadable stand-alone and only show those, there
would be less confusion in our world.

Perhaps #ReleasedStandAlone marker simular to the Provides/Requires
markers?

Thoughts?
-KenD