[Cuis-dev] OSProcess fails to load in latest Cuis (Re: Compression and SqueakCompatibility packages fail to load)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Nov 4 11:49:48 PDT 2022

Hi Juan,

I'm sorry I have not had time to keep up with this in the last few
weeks. I did try switching to UniFileStream last week, but it did not
seem to work and I have not had time to figure out why.

I would like to switch to UniFileStream for Cuis because that seems
clearly the right thing to do, but I can't commit to anything for the
next few weeks.

If it is convenient to add StandardFileStream back into the compatibility
package, that is probably the best short term workaround.

Dave