[Cuis-dev] Siren for Cuis - initial (partial) port

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 01:27:34 PST 2022

(Sent again without the images)

Fantastic news, Stephen! It’s wonderful to have Siren in Cuis! I’ll try the
preconfigured image.
Regarding DisplayLists, I think it won’t be hard to port to Morphic.
Essentially the displayOn: aGraphicsContect methods correspond to Morphic’s
drawOn: aCanvas. A first step to get it running would be a create a single
Morph to serve as view for DisplayLists, and maybe in a second iteration it
would make sense to make all display objects be actual morphs as Hilaire
says.