[Cuis-dev] [Cuis meeting] Wednesday 7 of September

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Thu Oct 6 06:04:59 PDT 2022

Ah, cool, thank you Luciano.

I just enhanced a bit the Smalltalk sketch experience:

https://mamot.fr/@drgeo/109121261921146887

I will be very enthusiastic to get momentum around Cuis and the
community to build up an amazing hardware and software environment on
top of Cuis for educational use. We already have amazing projects (and
people) constituting building blocks (Morphic3, Haver, Erudite, DrGeo,
VM for RiscV and many I forgot).

Time is a good distiller but it does not pay the bill.

Best

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu