[Cuis-dev] Surround selection for special characters

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 07:13:08 PDT 2022

I don’t have a preference for ctrl or not. It might be weird at the
beginning if one is not used to it, since I sometimes make a selection and
write over it, but if I stared typing ( maybe I’ll get some unexpected
behavior. But it’s ok, I can get used to it.

I just suggest that we should chose one option instead of having both with
duplicated code.