[Cuis-dev] Alternative arrows

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 13:54:29 PDT 2022

I don’t mean to change the current behavior. I just would like that the
user could easily choose the code points of the glyphs to be used for those
characters. Right now they are hardcoded in TTFFontReader and VectorEngine.
As a preference they would be more flexible, but I can just change those
methods in my image for now. I’m using all DejaVu Sans and the thick arrows
look nice.