[Cuis-dev] Making Cuis Unicode-only and VectorGraphics-only. (was Re: Alternative arrows)

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 23:57:55 PDT 2022

Oh, I see now that you were suggesting removing support for $_ but not for
$^. So for $^ I guess we could use the syntax highlighter to show a
preferred arrow. But can we do that for a substring of two characters like
‘:=‘? If we can, we could also do the same for ‘>=‘, ‘<=‘, etc, almost like
ligatures…