[Cuis-dev] Erudite

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sat Oct 22 11:51:20 PDT 2022

No still the same with your latest package.

This occurs only in live editing which I can disable, and it will be fine.

variable

There are other issues with live editing, for example when I want to
type in Transcript... I am again annoyed by the compiler.

I am planing to add DrGeo dedicated command to literate programming
bloc. On will be to copy a code example to the Smalltalk Sketch editor.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo