[Cuis-dev] Big News! Cuis is now Unicode and Vector Graphics

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Fri Oct 28 16:56:41 PDT 2022

Hi Folks,

After a 1-week sprint, I finally pushed the updates and new images to
GitHub.

Note that you'd no longer require: 'VectorGraphics' anywhere or it will
load the already outdated external package. I'll delete it soon, but you
need it to apply the updates to older images.

It seems solid and performant, but please report any trouble.

I also did another run at the automatic display of assignment and return
arrows. Hopefully it will be robust now. Using different Unicode glyphs
for assignment and/or return shouldn't be hard to do.