[Cuis-dev] Character(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #bitXor:

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:08:26 PDT 2022

El 31/10/22 a las 16:29, Juan Vuletich escribió:
> On 10/31/2022 3:42 PM, Mariano Montone via Cuis-dev wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm getting Character(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #bitXor:
>>
>> when trying to read PNGs files:
>>
>> ImageReadWriter formFromFileEntry: 'parens.png' asFileEntry
>>

>> Is it that #bitXor: method was removed from Character class, or
>> something else?
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>>     Mariano
>>

> Hi Mariano,
>
> I could not reproduce the problem. Still, I just fixed a problem in
> PNG file save. In a quick test, I can save the display to png / jpg /
> bmp and re-load the file.
>
> If, after pulling and installing updates, you still have the issue,
> please post the png file.
>
> Thanks,

Works now. So I was having an inconsistent image, or your change fixed it.

Btw, I'm trying to load Erudite in new image, but no success still, as
there are problems with PetitParser and new Unicode staff in the image.

And some #notify: that appears as a warning on UI.

But no problem, we will be able to fix PetitParser with time ...

Cheers,

      Mariano