[Cuis-dev] Re : Re: [IMPROV] More secondary actions for Browsers/Code windows

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Sat Sep 10 10:36:48 PDT 2022

Hi Hilaire,

You have a point!

I intentionally left the tool-tips as they were, in
order to have a change set that is easy to review.
But, I noticed that the tool-tips should be much more
explicit (is this the right word?).
I suggest to keep the current text as a heading
in boldface and add a good deal more text in
standard face. Will there be a native English speaker to
review the texts, when I change them?

Best Regards,

Gerald