[Cuis-dev] [ANN] DrGeo 22.09-alpha

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Thu Sep 15 03:14:16 PDT 2022

May be not maintained any more. There is no newer version of this font,
I suspect it is deprecated

So far the only one working with a descent range of language support is
the GNU unifont, but it is not pretty at all :(

If Cuis could support TTC format for collection of fonts, I have the
former one from the Pharo version that will do it.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo